Home of the neighborly ...
Done Right! Guarantee
Its not done, until its done RIGHT!
Todd Edwards chief Handyman of tOdd-Jobs Handyman services, a proud Neighbor serving the community, is committed to providing you with outstanding service. We operate on a simple but powerful principle – if a job’s not done right, we’ll make it right.
We know that caring for your home can be stressful, so we want you to feel reassured knowing that we take great pride in the work we do, and we make sure it’s done to the highest standard. That’s why we’re proud to stand behind our work with the “Done Right!” Promise. If it’s not done right, we promise to make it right.
Our business is about people. When you put your trust in us, we want you to be happy you did, so the next time you need a hand, you’ll call us again.
You can breathe easy knowing your project will be Done Right. We stand behind our workmanship, including the labor and materials we purchase for the project, with a Done Right Promise. If it was not done right, we promise to make it right. Contact me at your convenience and we will promptly be out to make it right.
Clear Written communication
- We will come to your project site…either do the task immediately (for small jobs), or we will do an inspection for an evaluation.
- We will send you a written Quote, so that you will know exactly to the penny what the cost will be. It will be very clear and detailed quote written in plain english. That way there will be no surprises, you will know exactly what to expect.
- In some cases we will need to do a split, you will get a Quote for the initial work, then once we can see the damage, you will get another Quote. When we have to do that we will tell you upfront, if it is something foreseeable … so no surprises!
- There is no up front costs, except in the case of special order items. For down payments for material costs, we purchase the material first, after its been delivered we will ask for the funds. For extended large projects there may be periodic draws for the labor already preformed.
Deliver quality craftsmanship and service that leads to one or all of the following results:
- Reduced frustration over home repair needs and home improvement projects.
- Increased enjoyment you have in your home.
- Improved functionality of your home.
- Improved safety of your home.
- Increased efficiency of your home.
- Increased value of your home.
Identify and communicate potential issues/opportunities if and when they exist.
- Minimize smaller issues becoming larger, more expensive projects.
- Provide information on product partners that may add enjoyment and/or improvement to your home.